Certification Center NY is a premier provider of Healthcare and Safety Training, Life Saving Equipment, and on site Emergency Preparedness Planning and Evaluating. As an American Heart Association (AHA) affiliate training center, we have been proudly serving clients in all professions since 2001; providing training and instruction in related topics, including intravenous therapy, advanced life support, cardiac care and workplace safety management; and are one of the few freestanding training centers in the tri-state area not affiliated with a health institution or college with the METI Human Patient Simulator (HPS) adult and pediatric simulation lab.
Backed by more than 40 years of combined medical, healthcare and workplace safety experience, our staff excels in providing friendly, dynamic, and informative instruction every time. Throughout the years, our distinctive approach to excellent customer service with an innovative approach to teaching remains astounding.
The vision of Certification Center NY is to be a premier provider of a wide range of onsite and online certificate programs for all.
We are committed to providing healthcare and safety education and training both nationally and internationally, that will enable participants to acquire and develop the necessary skills and competencies needed to improve workplace productivity, enhance their professional goals, and make an ingrained impact in the lives of others and their communities by:
- Establishing partnerships with national and international organizations
- Providing onsite and online training through a collaboration of member organizations and Affiliations
- Delivering a wide range of educational programs and certifications
- Providing quality and comprehensive instruction both onsite and online that fosters educational enrichment
- Providing a learning environment that stimulates intellectual and social development
- Making available the resources that an individual may need to recreate classes and providing/hosting those classes.
Pericles C. Linardos, CC-EMT-P
Linardos Health Services, LLC